SATOYAMA RUN Information SATOYAMA RUN OUTLINE
SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA OUTLINE
This event will be held on Sunday, September 17, 2017.
You will start Nyukawa Branch of Takayama City Hall, and pass through while enjoying the nature of Hida Takayama such as rural scenery and great nature.
|Event Name||【Original Event】 SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA 2017|
|Organizers||SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA Committee|
|Partner||Hida Norikura Tourist Association
FREE STYLE ENTERTAIMENT,Inc
|Events||Half Marathon(20km), Quarter Marathon(10km)|
|Schedule||Sunday, September 17th, 2017 Starting at 8:00 am|
|Course||TAKAYAMA-SHI NYUUKAWA-CHO Area 2 laps a course of about 10km/1
【Start and finish at NYUUKAWA Branch】
※Including Foreign residents in Japan
|Entry Application and Period||
|Entry Registration||Number bib and packet pickup will be at the following dates, times and place.
|Baggage storage||NYUUKAWA CULTURE HALL
An originally designed T-shirt will be given to all the runners of the 2017 SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA as a participation prize.
Presentation venue: Nyuukawa Branch
|Inquiry Desk of Event
SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA Secretariat（JTB Central Japan Corp. GLOBAL MICE Department）
|Inquiry Desk of Entry
JTB Sports Station Desk
The organizer, in recognition of the importance of protecting personal information, abides by all laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information and adheres to the organizer personal information protection policy when handling personal information. The organizer may use personal information for the purposes of delivering better service to the participants. Information may be used in connection with the preparation and delivery of the race guide, results notifications, notifications of other relevant information, and the delivery of services by event sponsors, support organizations and their affiliates, in addition to results (rankings) announcements. The organizer or its representatives may contact participants to confirm information stated in their application forms.
|Instructions on Application||
Upon entry to the race participants are requested to comply and agree with the following guidelines. The event organizer does not permit any participant to run in a costume that is in violation of the event rules, other laws and regulations, or public order and morals, as well as the prohibitions specified in the following examples ➀ to ⑪.
Agreement Concerning the Application
When applying to take part in the competition, participants shall have to agree to the following terms and conditions before applying
- ①Submissions of the application will assume understanding and agreement upon all terms and conditions of the event. Once the application form is submitted, neither cancellation, change in the race category, nor refund may be made for any personal reason.
- ②Entry fees will not be refunded in the event of the cancellation of the race due to earthquakes, storms, floods, snow, accidents, or epidemic diseases.
- ③The organizer shall not be held responsible for any sickness, loss of personal belongings, or any other accident beyond the administration of emergency first-aid relief.
- ④All rights associated with the use of any videos, photographs, articles and records related to the event, including the names, age and addresses (country, prefecture or city) of participants and their likeness for coverage by TV, newspapers, magazines or the Internet, and all rights associated with the publicity based on the use thereof, shall belong to the organizer.
- ⑤The organizer shall handle the privacy information of the participants in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning privacy information protection.
- ⑥The event will be carried out in accordance with all relevant laws of Japan.
About the size of participation memorial T-shirt
The size is designed by Japan's own size.Please refer to the following adaptation table as reference.
Please note that size can not be changed after registration.
|EU US size||XS||S||M||L|
Organizer and Partner
SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA Committee
JTB Central Japan Corp. GLOBAL MICE Department
Office hours：Mon~Fri 10:00am ~ 5:00pm Japan standard Time (GMT+9)
Office closed： Every Weekends, National Holidays